Multi-function machines are an excellent way to enter the aesthetics energy based sector. Their advantages are:
- — Lower overall cost
- — Lower incremental costs for additional functions
- — They also occupy significantly less space than several floor standing machines.
This concept is fully embodied in the Stratum 8.
However there are also limitations and disadvantages in all multi-platform machines:
- — The performance of some or all of the functions is compromised compared to a dedicated machine optimised for one function.
- — When the machine is in use for one treatment it is unavailable for other treatments.
- — If the machine becomes faulty it can affect more than one function.
- — It is harder to keep up with improvements in technology.
Therefore in order to provide users with a choice Cambridge Stratum have introduced the Spectra range, consisting of a range of compact, powerful and cost effective machines. Each more powerful than the comparable function in the Stratum 8. The Spectra range both provides an alternative path for introducing energy based treatments and it also provides an upgrade path for the treatments that are most successful in your clinic.